Thursday, December 17, 2020

▓▒░░ ☠ ★ Confession #45★ ☠ ░░▒▓██


"Witch of Winter" by Ella Lilja

There in the swirling snow,
that curves and whips round,
within the howling winds of winter.

Your dark dress edge with warm fur,
protects your pale delicate skin from the bitter winds,
your corset glitters with sliver thread,
showing every curve of your elegant figure,
your hair as white as the snow that falls,
and wild as the wind,
your eyes of lilac so ever haunting.

Witch of winter, leave my soul,
let me watch the fall of snow,
protect me from the bitter winds,
my soul is not yet ready to ride the winds,
and join the whispers of my sisters.


Found at Winter Spirits by Flair for Events:
☠ Tattoo: THIS IS WRONG  Frosty sine+tattoo- female pack
☠ Mask: LE FORME My Deer Winter Mask 04 

Found at Cosmopolitan (Dec 14-26)
☠ Persefona Snow Breeze (pack 2)

Body:
☠  Body: Maitreya
☠  Head: LeLUTKA Lilly Head 2.5 (free gift until Dec 26)
Clothes & Accessories:
☠ Hair: {Limerence} Dylora hair-Natural Ombre
☠ Dress: Sweet Thing. Crystalline Gown - White
☠ Orb: {egosumaii} + Shadow Orb Censor (no animations ) + 

Scene:
☠ Location:  NaturallyNaughty

No comments:

Post a Comment